Tuesday 30th November
On mymaths you will find two homeworks; one on column addition and one on column subtraction. Please have a go at them both, you will probably find it easier to write your workings out on a piece of paper then put the answer in the box.
In guided reading today we are still looking at Rocky's Christmas please read the text and have a go at answering the questions below.
1) What does the snow look like in the garden?
2) How do you know Rocky is a dog?
3) How did Rocky help with the present wrapping?
4) What was Rocky's gift from Santa?
5) How long did Mum and Dad play fetch with rocky for?
Today we are continuing to look at light and shadow. Today we are trying to work out how and why shadows change size. Why is your shadow bigger than you sometimes but smaller than you another?
Below are some instructions on how to make hand shadow puppets. Have a go at making some and see if you can make your shadow bigger and smaller than your hands - when does this happen?