p. 8 and 9 - sentences.
Number, Ratio and Algebra
p 8 Fractions
Answer the questions below into your homework book. You have the sheet of text in your books called 'Excuses, Excuses.' Please answer in full sentences.
1. What time of day is it when the story takes place?
2. What does the word inched tell you about how the traffic moved?
3. A rather sullen warthog.
What does the word sullen mean in this phrase?
a) nervous, b) gloomy, c) carefree, d) large
4. What do the animals do when they get to the side of the road?
5. Why does the lorry driver sigh?
6. Explain how the behaviour of the lorry driver is different to the behaviours of the zookeepers. Use the text to support your answers. (2m marks)