Below is a link to the ebook 'The Book of Hopes.'
This week I would like you to have the opportunity to read and enjoy some of the poems and stories in this book with your family.
You might like to have a go at one of the activities below too:
1. Write a book review of this book.
2. Draw your own illustration to go with your favourite poem or story.
3. Write a paragraph about your hopes for the next few months.
4. Write your own poem about hope. This could be any style, for example, a haiku, an acrostic or inspired by one of the poems in the book.
5. You might want to write your own short story based around the idea of hope.