By now, you will have thoroughly edited your writing. I would now like you to produce a final version of your story. This could take whatever form you'd like. Below are some ideas:
- Published book hand-written and illustrated by yourself.
- Type your story up and add illustrations
- Make your story into a PowerPoint book. You might be able to record yourself reading it like I did.
- Record yourself telling your story, adding in as much expression as you can.
I know some of you have already spent a long time copying up and presenting your story.
You might want to try one of the following challenges instead:
- Turn your story into a short animation.
- Turn your story into a play-script.
- Write a letter to complain to the council about the creature problem you seem to have.