Please find below a copy of our Admissions Policies for the academic years 2019/2020 and 2020/2021. The policies relate to both first time admissions and In-Year admissions for the appropriate academic year.
A consultation period on the above admission arrangements will run from 19th December 2019 to 30th January 2020.
Please contact the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any views on the changes that have been made.
Our PAN remains the same at 38.
As per the School Admission Code 2014 we will consult a minimum of the following
- parents of children between the ages of two and eighteen
- other persons in the relevant area who in the opinion of the admission authority have an interest in the proposed admissions
- all other admission authorities within the relevant area
- whichever of the governing body and the local authority who are not the admission authority
- any adjoining neighbouring local authorities where the admission authority is the local authority
- in the case of schools designated with a religious character, the body or person representing the religion or religious denomination.