Throughout this half term we will be learning all about life in Brazil.
This will also include looking at the Football World Cup.
Mr Bond and myself have decided to run a fantasy football tournament between children in Yew and Willow Class. Below you will see a list of all the players potentially taking part in the World Cup. They each have a value.
word cup players.xlsx
Also on this page, you can find a blank copy of a team sheet, which you are welcome to print off and fill in. Otherwise, there are plenty of copies in class.
World Cup Fantasy Football.docx
Here are the rules for choosing your team...
- The total value of your team must not be more than 75.
- You cannot have more than 3 players from any one nationality.
- Try to choose players who are likely to get beyond the group stages - that way they have the chance to earn you more points!
- You have some choice over the formation you use - some parts of your team selection will let you pick a defender or a midfielder, for example.
- Your team must be handed in to myself or Mr Bond before the opening game. Yew Class, remember that this will be whilst we are away on residential!
- You will be responsible for working out how many points your players have received. You will have time during registration or quiet reading each day to work out how many points you need to give your players.
If you have any questions, please come and see me.